Monday 20 August 2012

Lilac Lovelies Number 5

Scrapbooking is perhaps Carla's favourite pass-time.  It is massive in Brazil and I know Carla will be profoundly jealous of Melanie Barns.  We chose to take the avenue of soap-making and occasionally throw in the odd bit of scrap-booking now and again but I think full-time scrap-booking would be a dream come true for Carla!  Still, the competition is rife out there... Just look at some of Melanies stuff!






I would be lying if I told you that I am big on jewellery - I'm a bloke who doesn't even carry a watch and has lost his wedding ring - It was made of wood and I took it off to wash my hands in the cinema a few years ago.  It was too expensive to replace with a similarly meaningful ring, so I'm biding my time until I can afford a new one!

I'm not sure I have even heard of knitted wire jewellery - but I have now thanks to Pollyanna.  This store has taught me lessons in jewellery I didn't even think I needed to know!


Find more photos like this on Creative



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


And finally,  I'm not entirely sure who Janie is - but I can tell you that Marva Quash definitely seems to have been!...  A stall making its debut appearance all the way from the USA





Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment